In this guide you can see:
- How to create/find your API key to pacsoftonline
- Where to find you QuickID
- Where to find your profile (Not normally required to fill out)
To use PostNord you need an API Key to your Pacsoftonline user.
In this guide you can see how to activate the service on Pacsoftonline and how to get the API key and insert it on your Smart Send account.
1. Activate Unifaun ERPConnect in Pacsoftonline.com
- Login to your pacsoftonline.com user
- Go to the Webshop tab and chose "Additional Functionality"
- For Danish account chose "Unifaun ERPConnect - APIConnect"
For Swedish and Finish account chose "Unifaun ERPConnect - OnlineConnect"
- Go to the application page and fill out the form. You should now have access to the service
Create your API key
- Open the Maintenance tab and chose API Keys
- In API Keys create a New API key
- You can fill out the form as below
Type: Web Services (REST)
Note: Smart Send
Valid IP addresses: (Leave Empty)
- Copy the Combined ID and insert into your Smart Send account.
- Insert API key and save
2. Find and edit your QuickID
- Go to Maintenance and then Senders.
- Press Search and you can now see your QuickIds.
As a standard you will only have one but you can add as many as you like if you have multiple webshops. You just need to type in the QuickID number on your Smart Send account under Carrier Accounts.
3. Pacsoft Profile
The profile is very rarely needed. If you need it you will be asked specifically for it and can find it under Maintenance - Profiles. Press the search bar to see all your profiles. You will have one profile as a standard.