The data provided failed validation
This error occurs, when the data provided does not pass validation at Smart Send. This means that some data is incorrect, and need to be fixed before making a new API call.
Typically this error is followed with details about what field(s) failed validation and why they failed validation. Fix the field mentioned and try to create a new label.
Common errors are:
- Address field is missing a house number.
- Phone number is invalid or does not match the receiver country.
- The shipping method is not allowed to the receivers country.
- The weight limit is not correct according to the carriers criteria's
- The price for either one or more products or the full order is not within the valid range (0-1.000.000) See picture below.