This article helps you setup the waybill needed to ship your Tracked or Untracked letters with PostNord.
- Login to your Pacsoftonline.com
- Go to the shipments tab and chose Waybill.
Now you can create a new waybill for the service you wish to use.
If your service is not showing in the dropdown menu, you need to contact PostNord and get them to activate it for you.
- The name of the waybill is the essential part of this guide. The name must consists of the QuickID from Pacsoft you are using on your Smart Send account and the code for the waybill.
- You can see your senders in Pacsoft in maintenance in the Senders tab.
- You can see which QuickID you are using in Smart Send by goign to websites - website settings - carrier accounts. In the boxes for PostNord you can see you QuickID.
Code for waybills:
So if you are using sender number 1 and wants to send tracked letteres, this is how you will set it up
Description: Smart Send Tracked
Sender: Sender 1 from your list of senders in Pacsoft
Recreate after printing: Remember to sign this box.
If you want to send untracked letters the name should instead be 1_BREVIU
- You are now ready create and print your Tracked or Untracked letters