This article is about connecting you Smart Send plugin to your Smart Send user.
Make sure you have completed the install article before going through this article
- Go to the tab WooCommerce
Then click on the shipping tab and finally chose the Smart Send submenu.
- This tab is for you generel Smart Send settings, valid for the whole webshop.
Insert the API Token you have received during the creation of your Smart Send user.
If you do not have a Smart Send user yet, you can create one here
- Remember to save the changes before validating the api token.
- When you have saved your changes you are ready to validate the API Token
- When you the API token is accepted you will get a green message with the text: API Token verified.
- If you get a red error message, please fix the error descripted in the message.
Most common errors are to forget to save the settings before validating or having registred an other Website URL on the Smart Send user, than the shops.
Eg. smartsend.io and smartsend.dk is not the same url.
- You are now ready to proceed to WooCommerce - Setup shipping methods